I'm so glad I got these done ahead of time because they have to be shipped across the pond to Denmark and Germany along with some other handmades. I'm really trying to do another hand made Christmas this year. I have many things to create, and I've got a great start!
So to sum up my August finishes:
1. "Seeing Stars"quilted, binding done, labeled
2. "Kaleidoscope" quilt top complete
3. BOM flying geese sashing strips and borders, quilt top complete
4. "Falling Leaves" wallhanging, wiped off dust bunnies and finished applique...top done
5. "Sew Square Pear" Tablerunner quilted and complete
6. 6 pillowcases made
7. Pink knit socks...I know it's not a quilt but they got done!
8. Something I can't talk about because my sister is reading this!!
Whew!! I'm just amazed at how much I got done. Thanks to Kim for the kick in the pants! Check out her blog Kim's Big Quilting Adventure to see what everyone else has done. There were some very busy girls that completed some amazing projects in August.